Data can be collected and submitted to the registry in one of three ways:
Certified Reporting Vendors
ASE certifies each reporting vendor to assure the software contains all data elements as defined in the data dictionary, the data submission file conforms to ImageGuide specifications, and the data can be successfully transmitted and loaded into the registry.
ASE is pleased to announce that Digisonics has received the first Certification as a Software Reporting Vendor for the ImageGuideEchoTM Registry.
Registry participants who wish to use a certified reporting vendor to submit data must first enroll for the ImageGuide Registry. After enrollment, you may contact the vendor directly with assistance on data transmission.
Vendors who wish to become a Certified ImageGuide Reporting Vendor can view our Vendor Certification Process Information Document for more information on the process. If you have any questions or if you would like to initiate the Vendor Certification Process, please contact ASNC staff directly firstname.lastname@example.org 301-215-7575 x208.
Web-based Data Collection Tool
ImageGuide has developed a data collection tool for institutions to enter imaging study data directly into the registry. Time estimates for each imaging study will take approximately 2-3 minutes to enter into the web, and staff/support personnel may be able to assist with data entry.
What Data is Collected?
The ImageGuide Registry collects Phase 1 echo data including but not limited to:
- Staffing Resources
- Practice Characteristics
- On-Site Diagnostic and Revascularization Capabilities
- Data File Transmission Information
- Laboratory Accreditation Information
- Office Location Information, if multi-sites
- Equipment & Software Information
- Technology Utilization and Availability
- Patient Baseline Characteristics (height, weight, SBP, DBP, BSA, etc.)
- Study Classification
- Insurance Payer
- Type of Study Performed
- Technology Utilized During Study
- Contrast Agent
- Agitated Saline
- Equipment Used to Acquire Image
- Primary & Secondary Indications
Transthoracic Echo (TTE) Data
- Views Obtained
- LV Dimensions and Volumes
- LV Function Segments (17 segment model)
- LV Hypertrophy, Type & Severity
- LA & RA Size
- Pericardial Effusion, Type, Volume & Presence of Chamber Collapse
- Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid & Pulmonic Valves
- Function (Stenosis & Regurgitation Severity)
- Presence of Prosthetic Valve
- Quantitative Measurements
- Aortic Root Dimension
- LA Anteroposterior Dimension
- LV Volumes & Dimensions
- LA Max. Volume
- Study Quality
- Report Turnaround Time